Where you have seen
The Broadway DietitianTM
Theatre Related Press & Media
Libby Parker, MS, RD, CDN, CEDS-S
– Jan 2018 Blog “Libby Parker: Making Performer’s Health Their Top Priority”
– Aug 2016 Blog “Re-Igniting My Passion For Dance As An Adult”
Health expert columnist, see my profile with links to all articles.
– Jan 2022 How To Have a Healthy Relationship With Your Main Instrument: Your Body.
Broadway Body Positivity Project
– Aug 28, 2019 video “The Broadway Dietitian” interview. Nutrition and Wellness for Theatre Actors and Singers
The Monitor – Marymount Manhattan College
– April 2023, “Libby Parker: The Broadway Dietitian Making a Difference”
Beltline To Broadway podcast
– April 2021 video The Broadway Dietitian Talks Body Positivity, Body Norms, and Disordered Eating
I’m F*cking Hot Podcast
– May 2021 Intuitive eating, health at every size, and the binge/restrict cycle ft. Dietitian Libby Parker
– Aug 2020 Blog “Eating Disorders in the Theatre”
– video Dancer nutrition panel
– video Dancer Nutrition FAQs
– May 2022 IG Live Taking care of your body and diet as a performer
Dancing With ED, Inc.
– May 2022 IG Live Diet Culture in Community Musical Theatre
Build Up Dietitians
– May 27, 2022 FB Live What Does a Broadway Dietitian Do? Q&A
Performer Power-Up Podcast with Meg Fry
– June 2022 Nutrition for Performers
The BroadwaY Body positivity project
I’m all about health for performers – from a weight-neutral/positive body image place. I provide expert comment for any nutrition-related querys.
I love speaking to BFA groups (notably “CARES” programs at colleges) and offer online health classes specific for stage performers.
Contact my events manager to book me to speak to your group:
Permission To Eat: A practical guide to working yourself out of an eating disorder during college, while celebrating the awesomness that is you!
Permission To Eat: The Workbook
Open-Source Nutrition Textbook: Introduction To Nutrition Science
[Health for Performers Book]