Where you have seen
The Broadway DietitianTM
Theatre Related Press & Media
Libby Parker, MS, RD, CDN, CEDRD
– Jan 2018 Blog “Libby Parker: Making Performer’s Health Their Top Priority”
– Aug 2016 Blog “Re-Igniting My Passion For Dance As An Adult”
Health expert columnist, see my profile with links to all articles.
Broadway Body Positivity Project
Beltline To Broadway podcast
I’m F*cking Hot Podcast
– Aug 2020 Blog “Eating Disorders in the Theatre”
– video Dancer nutrition panel
– video Dancer Nutrition FAQs
– May 2022 IG Live Taking care of your body and diet as a performer
Dancing With ED, Inc.
– May 2022 IG Live Diet Culture in Community Musical Theatre
Build Up Dietitians
– May 27, 2022 FB Live What Does a Broadway Dietitian Do? Q&A
Performer Power-Up Podcast with Meg Fry
– June 2022
The BroadwaY Body positivity project
I’m all about health for performers – from a weight-neutral/positive body image place. I provide expert comment for any nutrition-related querys.
I love speaking to BFA groups (notably “CARES” programs at colleges) and offer online health classes specific for stage performers.
Contact my events manager to book me to speak to your group:
Kara Jonsson: firstname.lastname@example.org
Open-Source Nutrition Textbook: Introduction To Nutrition Science
[Health for Performers Book] That you can read along as I write!